Sunday, July 29, 2012

Psalm 71:14...I will always have HOPE

When one hears in their spirit, direction from God to do something, it may not always be as clear at that moment as it will be in days and weeks to come.  Sometimes the direction is so quiet and subtle that for the moment one cannot entirely discern if it is truly God's direction.  That is the time we must be quiet, trust, stop talking, stop shouting, trust and listen.  Then when He quietly and sweetly whispers I love you, we will be able to hear Him without reservation and recognize without a doubt the sound of His voice and His direction.

Good morning "daddy" -
I am hearing your direction and I want to do Your will.  I trust that everyday you will guide me with Your direction and Your words.  You have blessed me with a Hope that only you can give.  My life is in Your hands.  Be with those who read this and use this for Your Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment